CHLAM-OUT : a new tool to overcome chlamydia trachomatis infection
This one-day workshop will enable people implicated in this project to present their latest results aiming at fighting C. trachomatis, a human pathogen.
Presentations by Å. Gylfe and M. Elofsson will be open to a scientific public only. They will be particularly open to ITODYS lab members. For reasons of confidentiality, the other presentations will be restricted to members of the I2M team.
- Nawal Serradji, Associate professor at ITODYS CNRS 7086 (Paris Diderot).
- Åsa Gylfe, Assistant professor / resident physician at Department of Clinical Microbiology (Umeå universitet).
- Mikael Elofsson, Professor at Department of Chemistry and Dean of the Faculty of Science and Technology (Umeå universitet).
- Souad Ammar, Professor at ITODYS CNRS 7086 (Paris Diderot).
- Delphine Schaming, assistant professor at ITODYS CNRS 7086 (Paris Diderot).
Co-organisateurs : ITODYS, UMR CNRS 7086, Paris Diderot University
Partenaires : Institut Français de Suède (programmes de mobilité Tor et Galan)